Friday, November 13, 2015

I wanna see a pelican!

So last weekend I was in Santa Ana for the Blading Cup which is only one day but a weekend is way to short. Especially if you like me never visited California.
I wasn't alone, my buddy Dave Hartnett joined me on this crazy trip. His goal was competing at the Blading Cup and he did. He made it to the top 5 in the open contest and therefore made it into the pro-comp. Dave rolled hard and next year he'll be back for the win!
My goal was to see a pelican.

Another good reason is to enjoy my first time in sunny California and I did. The skateparks were the best I've seen. We didn't do any street skating because of the signs who tell you "you will be prosecuted and get a fine....". But as I said the parks were awesome and made up for not able/daring to go street skating.
We didn't do alot of cultural things, no Disneyland, no Universal Studios and Dave didn't get to take a picture of his head next to the Hollywood sign.

The Vans store had a skatepark in the back
this was the pool of Belvedere skatepark, the rest of the park was even nicer!!

Low rider show next to the Blading Cup
Crazy



Always stretch before performing.


No comments:

Post a Comment